You are here
The Rowing program is designed to teach and promote the sport of rowing in the Iowa City and surrounding areas. Programs are designed for every skill level, from beginner to advanced. We offer learn to row sessions, adult, high school, and adaptive rowing programs.
Questions about the program? Contact our rowing program coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-384-1292. We hope to see you on the water soon!
- It's a great workout for both the upper and lower body. Even better? It's a low-impact exercise.
- It's all about teamwork! You'll make great friends and learn how to work well with your teammates.
- But rowing is also great for setting personal goals, too.
- Rowing is a great sport all levels and all ages. Whether you're in high school, retired, athletic, or not, you can be a rower.
- Scholarships! There are a lot of scholarships available to rowers, and not a lot of high school rowers. You do the math.
- Competition is available if you're looking for it. Our team travels to beautiful places around the country to compete against other rowing clubs.
The P. Sue Beckwith, M.D., Boathouse is not available to be rented out. If you have questions about the Boathouse, please contact Athletics Facilities staff.