You are here
Online Registration Info
You can now register for your favorite Rec Services classes, programs, and services on our website! Click here to go right to our online registration page. This includes signing up for fitness programs, swimming lessons, tennis lessons, Wildlife Camps, reserving equipment and more. We're very excited to be able to offer a convenient way to register - although you can still register at the membership desks at the CRWC or Field House. Students, faculty, and staff will use their HawkID and password to set up and account on our online registration site and community members will need to set up an account at the membership desks.
How do I create an account?
If you are a student, faculty, and staff, you will use your HawkID and password to create an account on our online registration page. If you are a community member, you can set up an account here. You can also set up an account by calling 335-9293 or stopping the CRWC or Field House membership desk to create an account.
Do I have an account?
- If you are a staff, faculty, or student, you already have an account - just use your Hawk ID and password.
- If you've already created an account as a member of Rec Services or for other programs (swim lessons, fitness classes, etc), you have an account.
What can I sign up for online?
- Fitness programs (Bootcamp, Olympic Lifting, Fitness Barre, Kettlebells, etc.)
- Hawkeye Community Rowing programs
- Wildlife Camps
- Tennis programs and lessons
- Swimming lessons
- Red Cross courses
- Ballroom Dancing
- Martial Arts
- You can also purchase guest passes online.
How do I sign up my kids for a program?
Once you have an account, you'll need to add your child as a dependent. Here's how to do that:
- Go to our online registration portal.
- Click "sign in" in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter your user name and password (Hawk ID and password if you are student, faculty, or staff). Click "sign in."
- Click your username in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click "add a dependent."
- Enter your child's name, birthday, gender, and address
When registering your child, make sure you're selecting their name when registering!
What if I sign up for something and can't make it? Can I cancel and will I get a refund?
- To cancel a registration you will need to call 319-335-9293 or stop in at the membership desk.
- If your registration has a cost with it and you need a refund it will have to get approved by the program coordinator.
Can I still register at the membership desks?
Can I UBill registration fees?
Not online, but you can if you sign up at the membership desk.
Can I see how many times I've checked in at Recreational Services facilities?