You are here
- Depth: 14ft-17ft
- Pool Temp: 82-84 Degrees F
- Open Rec. Format: Lap Swim, Open Rec. Diving
- Springboards: two 3-meter, and two 1-meter
- Platform boards heights: 10-meter, 7.5-meter, 5-meter, 3-meter, and 1-meter
- Lap Lanes
- A Recreational Services lifeguard must be present before entering the water.
- Emergency Signal—3 whistle blasts. Exit the pool immediately.
- Proficient swimming ability is required. Flotation devices may be used only during supervised instructional classes or with consent of the aquatic director.
- Use of diving towers and diving harnesses is restricted to authorized collegiate divers, or approved groups, under the direct supervision of certified diving coaches or instructors.
- When diving boards and diving towers are in use, swim only in designated areas.
- Goggles and other eyewear may not be worn while using the diving boards or diving towers.
- When recreational diving is available:
- Only the inside 1-meter and inside 3-meter springboards may be used.
- Springboard fulcrum must be set in the forward-most position.
- All jumps and dives must be in a straight-forward direction.
- Back dives, inward dives, reverse dives, spins, handstands, and seat drops are not permitted.
- Only one person on a diving board at a time.
- Only one bounce per jump or dive is allowed.
- Swim directly to the nearest stair and exit the pool after each entry.
- Activity deemed unsafe by the lifeguard will be prohibited.
- No horseplay in or around the swimming pool.
- No running on the deck.
- Do not enter the pool if you have a communicable disease or an open wound.
- Shower before entering the pool and after use of restroom facilities.
- Proper swimwear is required.
- Glass containers are prohibited in the pool area.
- Do not bring food, drink, gum, alcohol, or tobacco products into the pool.
Swim Suit Policy
Appropriate swimwear is required at all times in all Recreational Services aquatic facilities.
- Standard swimwear:
- Swim trunks, bathing suits, competitive suits, body suits, rash guards and scuba suits.
- Appropriate coverage:
- Females: covering breasts, buttocks, genitals and pubic regions.
- Males: covering buttocks, genitals, and pubic regions.
- All swimwear must be dual lined material with inner liner.
- Items that are not considered swimwear:
- Compression shorts, sports bras, Under Armour, athletic shorts, thongs, cotton clothing, cut-off jeans or shorts.
- Inappropriate coverage of body parts as deemed so by our aquatic staff.
- Worn out materials/transparent materials.
For infants and children:
- Infants and children that are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers.
- Infants and children in swim diapers must have a swimsuit over the diaper at all times.