You are here
Promoting healthy lifestyles to the University Community through recreational activities.
We accomplish our mission by following these guiding principles:
- Fun – We believe, first and foremost, recreation should be fun.
- Quality Of Life – We strive to improve one’s quality of life by teaching and offering lifelong skills that contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
- Celebrate Differences – We understand that being inclusive to all who wish to participate improves the recreation experience for the whole.
- Provide Diverse Options – We are committed to offering a wide range of opportunities to accommodate a variety of interests.
- Student Development – We uphold our responsibility to develop students, both as employees and participants, by enhancing their collegiate experiences.
- Our Environment – We believe in the importance of providing an atmosphere that is both safe and respectful.
- Community Outreach – We acknowledge our role in providing recreational opportunities for the community that extends beyond the campus.
- Campus Partner – We strive to support the vision and values of the Division of Student Life and The University of Iowa by working in a collaborative manner.