You are here
- UI Student – Enrolled: Any current UI Student who is paying mandatory student fees.
- UI Student - No Fee: A current UI Student who is enrolled in classes but not assessed a mandatory recreation fee.
- UI Student – Not Enrolled: This reduced membership is available for ONE session (Fall,Spring, or Summer) for anyone who meets any one of the following criteria: A) a student who has been admitted to the University of Iowa ONE session prior to their enrollment, B) a student who is taking a session off during their enrollment at the University of Iowa, C) a student who has just graduated from the University of Iowa.
- 2 + 2 Student: Any student who is enrolled in the first two years of the 2+2 program.
- Student Sponsored Adult (ages 19+): A UI Student or 2+2 Student can sponsor one adult. The student must be a current Recreation Member in order to sponsor a Student Adult Member.*
- Student Sponsored Dependent (ages 4-18): A UI Student or 2+2 Student can sponsor all dependents for which they are legal guardians. The fee listed is the fee per dependent. The student must be a current Recreation Member in order to sponsor a Student Dependent. *
- Student Family: A UI Student or 2+2 Student can sponsor all members of their household through the family rate, assuming the student is a current Recreation Member. A maximum of two adults, including the Student, can be included under the family rate.*
*Anytime an individual wishes to purchase a sponsored membership, BOTH the sponsor and the person being sponsored need to be present at sign-up. This includes any renewals.
|UI Student - Enrolled||n/a||n/a||Included in Tuition & Fees|
|UI Student - Not Enrolled / Student - No Fee / 2 + 2 Student||$31||$8||$71|
|Student Sponsored Adult||$31||$8||$71|
|Student Sponsored Dependent (0-3)||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge|
|Student Sponsored Dependent (4-18)||$10||$6||$24|
|UI Student Family (Enrolled)||$62||n/a||$143|
|UI Student Family (Not Enrolled/ Student - No Fee/ 2+2 Student Family)||$93||n/a||$214|