You are here
- UI Student – Enrolled: Any current UI Student who is paying mandatory student fees.
- UI Student – No Fee: A current UI Student who is enrolled in classes but not assessed a mandatory recreation fee.
- UI Student – Not Enrolled: This reduced membership is available for ONE session (Fall, Spring, or Summer) for anyone who meets any one of the following criteria: A) a student who has been admitted to the University of Iowa ONE session prior to their enrollment, B) a student who is taking a session off during their enrollment at the University of Iowa, C) a student who has just graduated from the University of Iowa.
- 2 + 2 Student: Any student who is enrolled in the first two years of the 2+2 program.
- Student Sponsored Adult (ages 19+): A UI Student or 2+2 Student can sponsor one adult. The student must be a current Recreation Member in order to sponsor a Student Adult Member.*
- Student Sponsored Dependent (ages 4-18): A UI Student or 2+2 Student can sponsor all dependents for which they are legal guardians. The fee listed is the fee per dependent. The student must be a current Recreation Member in order to sponsor a Student Dependent. *
- Student Family: A UI Student or 2+2 Student can sponsor all members of their household through the family rate, assuming the student is a current Recreation Member. A maximum of two adults, including the Student, can be included under the family rate.*
*Anytime an individual wishes to purchase a sponsored membership, BOTH the sponsor and the person being sponsored need to be present at sign-up. This includes any renewals.
Students not enrolled in Summer classes will need to purchase a membership at the start of the summer or they will not have access to our facilities.
Students who will need to purchase a summer membership include:
- UI Student - Not Enrolled:
- A student who has been admitted to the University of Iowa ONE session prior to their enrollment.
- A student who is taking a session off during their enrollment at the University of Iowa.
- A student who has just graduated from the University of Iowa.
- UI Student - No Fee: A current UI Student who is enrolled in classes but not assessed a mandatory recreation fee.
Summer Memberships fee: $71
Summer Membership sales start on Monday, May 15. You may purchase online or in-person at the CRWC, Field House, or Hawkeye Tennis and Recreation Complex. To purchase online, go to our online registration portal, use your HawkID and password to sign in, and click "memberships". If you do not see an option to purchase a summer membership, this may mean you are not eligible for a student summer membership. Please visit our Member Services desks or call 319-335-9293.
|UI Student - Enrolled||n/a||n/a||Included in Tuition & Fees|
|UI Student - Not Enrolled / Student - No Fee / 2 + 2 Student||$31||$8||$71|
|Student Sponsored Adult||$31||$8||$71|
|Student Sponsored Dependent (0-3)||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge|
|Student Sponsored Dependent (4-18)||$10||$6||$24|
|UI Student Family (Enrolled)||$62||n/a||$143|
|UI Student Family (Not Enrolled/ Student - No Fee/ 2+2 Student Family)||$93||n/a||$214|