You are here
As of July 1, the following Membership policies will go into effect:
- We will no longer offer Sponsored Adult Memberships. However, we will offer Sponsored Spouse/Domestic Partner Memberships. Existing memberships will be allowed access until their expiration date.
- Spouses and Domestic Partners will be required to show proof of one of the following:
- Piece(s) of official mail with each person’s name and address.
- Marriage Certificate or Affidavit of Domestic Partnership.
- Photo ID showing the same address.
- We will no longer offer Family Memberships but members can still sponsor one Spouse/Domestic Partner and as many dependents for which they are legal guardians.
- The daily walk-in fee will be $10 for adults and $8 for dependents.
|UI Community Dependent (4-18)||$183||$29||$8|
|UI Community Dependent (0-3)||Free||Free||Free|
Before July 1, the following Membership policies are still in effect:
- Community Member (ages 14+): Anyone not affiliated with the University of Iowa, who wishes to have access to the UI recreation facilities.
- Community Dependent (ages 4-18): A Community Recreation Member can sponsor all dependents for which they are legal guardians. The fee listed is the fee per dependent. The sponsoring member must be a Recreation Member in order to sponsor a Dependent.*
- Community Family: A Community Member can sponsor all members of their household through the family rate, assuming they are a current Recreation Member. A maximum of two adults, including the sponsoring member, can be included under the family rate.*
*Anytime an individual wishes to purchase a sponsored membership, BOTH the sponsor and the person being sponsored need to be present at sign-up. This includes any renewals.
|Community Member (14+)||$513*||$70*||$8|
|Community Sponsored Dependent (0-3)||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge|
|Community Sponsored Dependent (4-18)||$171*||$23*||$6|
*Includes 6% Sales Tax