You are here
Registration and Event Information
Registration Period: Monday, April 3 at 8:00 AM through Monday, April 17 at 11:59 PM. Online registration can be completed here.
Entry Fee: $100 per team
Event Date: Sunday, April 23 at Finkbine Golf Course; Check-In 9:00-9:30 AM, Play Begins with a 10:00 AM Shotgun Start
League Format: 18 holes, 2-person Scramble. Flights will be based on the number of entries.
Intramural Golf is back with another 2-person scramble tournament! Dust off those clubs and join us for 18 holes of fun. There will be various contests throughout the course that will allow you a chance to win prizes! The tournament is flighted, meaning players of all skill levels can play and still have an equal chance at winning a prize! So, find a friend, get registered, and we’ll see you at Finkbine Golf Course on Sunday, April 23!
- This event is open to University of Iowa students, faculty, staff, affiliates and the general public.
- All players must check-in with their government-issued photo ID or University ID cards at the tournament check-in table prior to their rounds.
- Men will tee-off from the Gold tees, and women will tee-off from the Silver tees. Seniors (over 65) may tee-off from the White tees.
- Players will use two-person scramble rules. Both players will hit from the tee. The team selects the most advantageous of the two drives and both players will hit from that spot. This process will continue until the ball is holed.
- Players must be present and ready to start by the tournament’s scheduled start time of 10:00 AM.
- Players may use caddies. However, caddies must pay for and ride in carts, so as to not slow down play.
- Completed scorecards must be submitted to the Intramural Staff in the gazebo near the 18th green following the round.
- Teams must have two people registered and must be paid by the registration deadline. If a conflict arises and a team must switch out a player for another, that must be done by 2:00 PM on Friday, April 21 by emailing the Intramural Sports staff.
- Co-Rec Teams competing for the Coach’s Corner Intramural Sports Points Championship must compete with one male and one female throughout the entire Intramural Golf tournament.
- Each competing organization is allowed only two team entries to accumulate points in the Coach’s Corner Intramural Sports Points Championship, but there is no maximum on the amount of teams that can register for an organization. The top two finishing teams for each organization will be counted towards the point total. Teams must designate their organization affiliations before the event begins.
- Want to play but don't have a team? You can join as a Free Agent on IMLeagues.com, or you can join our Free Agent Group on Facebook to connect with other people looking for more players to form a team.