You are here
Recreational Services maintains a number of digital screens located throughout our facilities. University of Iowa campus departments and student organizations providing events, activities, or services are eligible to request ads to be displayed on our systems. Ads are normally displayed on 2 week time periods and require at least a 2-week prior notice. All ads are static slides – currently, no video/audio options are available.
The number of available spots will vary depending on the scope of Recreational Service’s internal needs. Requests will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
To request a spot on our digital signage, send us an email at email@example.com with the dates you would like your ad to run.
- Requests should be submitted At Least 2 Weeks prior to the start of your first choice week.
- Screen space may be requested for a flexible 2 Week Period.
- Artwork and information must be in a finalized format at the time of submission.
- Slides must be saved as jpgs and sized to 1920x1080 pixels.
- Each slide will be displayed for 20 seconds. Image space is limited, so text should be consistent: Name of sponsoring organization. Name, date, time and location of event. Your contact information.
- All images must include a disability statement.
- Recreational Services is not responsible for technical difficulties in the event of an offline system and does not guarantee available slots.
- Recreational Services reserves the right to not approve content and design deemed professionally inappropriate or unacceptable.