You are here
How to Register
Registration for Wildlife Camps is now online only! You must have an online account with us to register. If you do not have an account, we recommend setting up an account PRIOR to registration opening. Here's what you need to know:
- If you are a staff, faculty, or student, you already have an account - just use your Hawk ID and password.
- If you've already created an account as a member of Rec Services or for other programs (swim lessons, fitness classes, etc), you are all ready to go when registration opens!
- If you do not have an account, you can either create an account here or call 319-335-9293 or stop by the CRWC or Field House membership desk to set up an account. Important: Once your account is set up, you'll need to add your child as a "dependent" on your account.
How to sign up your child as a dependent:
- Go to our online registration portal at connect.recserv.uiowa.edu
- Click "sign in" in the top right-hand corner.
- Enter your user name and password (Hawk ID and password if you are student, faculty, or staff). Click "sign in."
- Click your username in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click "add a dependent."
- Enter your child's name, birthday, gender, and address
How to register for camps:
- Log in to your account if you're not already.
- Click "Register" in the menu across the top of connect.recserv.uiowa.edu.
- Under "Program Categories" along the left-hand side, click "Outdoor Programs."
- Select which day your child will attend Wildlife Camps.
- When asked which family member would you like to register, select your child's name. If you do not see your child as as an option, you have not added your child as a dependent. See instructions above to add your child as a dependent.
- Select "Next: Add to Cart"
- Accept waiver to continue registration.
- Complete questions about your camper.
- If you are registering for more than one day, click "Continue Shopping" (you'll have to add each day individually) or if you're done, select "Check Out"
- Enter payment information and you're done!
Need our Federal ID Number for childcare credit? Federal Identification Number: 42-600-4813
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact Jeanette Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 319-335-9294.